How to create a password using image in Windows 8
Tablet PC and PC users can create a visual password on Windows 8 product key as an intuitive way to log on. This article will guide you through this.
Windows 8 provides a new security breeze by allowing users to log in with a password as an alternative to traditional text or PIN passwords.
To make an image password, you need to have at least one image in the Pictures folder of Windows 8. After selecting the image, draw circles, lines, or click any three areas to set the password. whole. To log in, just repeat the same action as when set.
An image password seems to be more suitable for touch screen tablet users, but PC users can also use the feature by using the mouse to create and redo the gestures. Here's how to set an image password in Windows 8.1 product key Release Preview:
- From the Start screen, type picture password. From the search bar, click the Settings category. In the search results in the left pane, click on Create or change picture password.
- From the Sign-in options on the PC's Settings screen, click Create a picture password. Enter the current password (text) to confirm.
- The "Welcome to picture password" screen explains how to set a password for a picture using different gestures.
- From the left pane, click the Choose picture button. Windows product key will display the pictures in the Pictures folder for the user to select. Click on the desired image as the password and then click Open in the bottom left corner.
- Depending on the image size, you can enlarge the image horizontally or in height. After adjusting the image, click the Use this picture button.
- At the screen "Set up your gestures," create the first movement, then the second and third movements. At the "Confirm your gestures" screen, repeat the three movements. If unsuccessful, the user will have to try again. Once done, click the Finish button.
- Go back to the Start screen by pressing the Windows key. Click on the user name and photo in the upper right corner then select Sign out from the menu.
- To log back in, press any key to remove the lock screen. After that, the user will see the selected image. Repeat the three gestures created to sign in. If the fit is enough, the Start screen will appear. If not, you can try again or switch to using a text password.
Many users, especially PC users, may still want to be loyal to traditional password passwords. But image passwords provide an easy way to remember Windows 8 login and are especially convenient for tablet users.